Learn how COBE translates health and wellness research into a living-learning experience for Freshman.
This year COBE and The Well launch THRIVE, a living-learning community integrating research, teaching and programming into an action-packed living experience. THRIVE helps students learn how to make the most out of their college years and lead healthy, prosperous lives.
- New alcohol abuse prevention program shifts focus from substances to students
- Alcohol and Parenting: Where Things Go Wrong
- Spit for Science Fall Collaborator Clinic Schedule
- Microaggressions and Racial Socialization Impact Alcohol Use
- #MindfulFinals: How The Science of Happiness Changed My Life
- #MindfulFinals: What Is Resilience?
- Learning About Peer Drinking Habits Decreases Blackouts on Campus
- #MindfulFinals: Dogs on Call and Student Health
- What Is Cannabis Use Disorder?
- COBE Research Helps Freshmen Thrive
- Can Practicing Tai Chi Improve HIV and Breast Cancer Treatments?
- Meditation Lowers the Risk of Heart Disease
- How Prevalent Is Cannabis Use Among College Students?
- COBE Director Interviewed on KTEP’s Science Studio
- Mindful Leadership Inspires Productivity and Job Satisfaction
- Does Prescription Drug Use Change From High School to College?
- Is Mindfulness the Answer to Stress Culture on Campus?
- What Do Pregnant Women, Healthcare Professionals and College Students Have in Common?
- New Study Explores Factors that Predict Drinking Problems
- Does Support from Friends and Romantic Partners Influence Alcohol Use?
- What Do Twins Teach Us About the Opioid Crisis?
- Do Extracurricular Activities Impact Academic Success?
- Behavioral Genetics and The Future of Personalized Medicine
- 5 Things We Know About Genes and Substance Use (And 2 We Don’t)
- VCU Students Use Research to Combat the Opioid Crisis
- How Can Students Get Involved in Spit for Science?
- How Does Racial Inequality Impact Genetic Research?
- Does Cannabis Use Impact Your Lifetime Income?
- How Does COBE Translate Research to Promote Health and Wellness?
- Marcie Walsh to Discuss Research in Action at COBE Connect
- October 2019
- November 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015